Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mullthing
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Pro with 4 cameras.  Using the Arlo App I can only get one camera to call my Iphone at one time.  If the 2nd, 3rd and 4th cameras detect movement these simply e mail the same Apple Iphone who gets a call from the 1st camera. 

I know I can get e mail notifications, but I'm looking for something to wake me up if I'm asleep.  

How can I set the Arlo Pro where all 4 cameras will call same Iphone and the phone will ring from all 4 cameras if movement is detected?

Thanks for any thoughts you may have.

2 REPLIES 2
mullthing
Aspirant
Aspirant

I revised the subject like to be more accurate, not sure where the orignal subject line came from. 

I have an Arlo Pro with 4 cameras.  Using the Arlo App I can only get one camera to call my Iphone at one time.  If the 2nd, 3rd and 4th cameras detect movement these simply e mail the same Apple Iphone who gets a call from the 1st camera. 

I know I can get e mail notifications, but I'm looking for something to wake me up if I'm asleep.  

How can I set the Arlo Pro where all 4 cameras will call same Iphone and the phone will ring from all 4 cameras if movement is detected?

Thanks for any thoughts you m

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Each camera has a rule in your selected mode. In each rule, make sure that push notifications is selected near the bottom of the rule. Be sure to save.  If that doesn't help, reboot the base so the rules get reloaded.