Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Trouble sharing 5th camera to friend access

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Ratpatrol71
Initiate
Initiate
So I got an additional camera for the basic account for a total of 5 cameras for my Arlo Pro setup.

Now on the issue that I am having is that the addition of the 5th camera is works completely fine just like all of the other cameras on my phone but for the other access I have (my fathers phone) it is not showing this 5th camera at all on his cellular device.

So anyone know what I can do, any help is greatly appreciated!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

In your account, go to Settings > Grant Access > Your father's name. This should bring up a list of cameras of which the newest one won't have a checked/ticked box. 
Also, did you know about the Allow Access switch at the bottom of this page that grants or disallows certain things like changing mode or deleting/sharing videos?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

In your account, go to Settings > Grant Access > Your father's name. This should bring up a list of cameras of which the newest one won't have a checked/ticked box. 
Also, did you know about the Allow Access switch at the bottom of this page that grants or disallows certain things like changing mode or deleting/sharing videos?

Ratpatrol71
Initiate
Initiate
Yes! You are amazing, it fixed my troubles! Thank you so so so much! Very much appreciated.