Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
iseeyou2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

For those who are relatively new to using the Arlo product, click here to understand why your night thumbnails/snapshots are so dark, and your day thumbnails are discolored toward a green hue.
https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro/Arlo-Pro-NV-IR-slow-to-respond-after-database-crash/m-p/15260...

I won't bother to add new screenshots at this time. But I will if I have to.

Arlo's new slogan should be "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back".

8 REPLIES 8
iseeyou2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

Case in point...

Nov 24, 2019 -

nov-24-19.jpg

Nov 25, 2019 -

NOV-25-19.jpg

Again - One step forward, two steps back. lol.... such a joke.

iseeyou2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

By the way Arlo, please stop with the annoying pop-ups. If you know anything about the internet since the 90's, people hate pop-ups. As you can see from this forum alone, if people are ready to give feedback, they will. You also need to add the option "I WILL NEVER", right under "Maybe later" on your website UI for cams. So annoying.

I highly suggest you first perfect what you have designed in the past, before wasting your resources on developing and offering any new products. I know I would have bought more of your products and perhaps even recommended your product to others. But it just seems you just can't get your sh't together. Is it any wonder why Netgear dumped you?

ChemBob
Tutor
Tutor

I agree with you 100%. These dark thumbnails are killing me. We have a lot of activity near the garage and back yard during the night; raccoons, feral cats that we care for, etc., and I can't scan through the thumbnails to see what is going on out there. This makes them nearly useless for me. I was planning on buying another camera for the back porch to cover an uncovered area (I have eight Arlos I think), but I'm going to put a $20 Wyze camera out under the porch roof instead unless they fix this problem immediately.

iseeyou2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have actually thought about buying white electrical tape to cover the Arlo logo on my cams as I am embarrassed to be advertising such incompetence to my neighbors. haha.

iseeyou2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hahaahaaahahaha.... so pathetic.

dec-9-19.jpg

iseeyou2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

Now this is definitely useful.... /sarcasm

preview-dec9.jpg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

iseeyou2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

ShaneS, have you read the link in the OP where we solved this issue back in March 2018 and included the link to the analysis?

Here it is again.
https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro/Arlo-Pro-NV-IR-slow-to-respond-after-database-crash/m-p/15260...