Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

System Issues from 8PM forward PST?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
GearNetRouter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Cams suddenly slow to load and no motion sensed for serveral hours. Anyone else get this? This is inexcuseable for a CCTV cam. 

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Wasn't monitoring cameras (11PM on here EDT) but no problem with my expected videos. Could have been an ISP issue.

GearNetRouter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Was not an ISP issue as I have other devices using far more bandwith which were stable as a rock unlike the Arlo's last night. I want to know if it was indeed caused by NG's servers. In prior posts this seemed to have happened before and not until customers flooded the thread with complaints did NG come out and say it was thier server.

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
I have noticed aro pro works better at different times of day. I think it's there server
GearNetRouter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Effectively I experienced a 4 to 5 hour outage were the base station was operating funky as hell. Then late into the wee hours things normalized and today everthing works fine. Only a fool would accept that its their ISP or router. My freaking router is made by NG. And ALL my connected devices operated fine last night. Based on this outtage, which of course may only have affected a subset of customers, I lost confidence in the whole Arlo system. Also the fact, havent heard **** from NG on this board is indicative of incompentence and/or indifference. Some of you may say call. Well, spending an hour getting through and talking to someone reading from a script and indiffrent or too dumb to even understand the problem is not my idea of actually accomplshing anything.