Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
sqco
Tutor
Tutor

I'm still waiting for a fix with my Arlo Pro 2 way talk. As a Homebuilder, we were wanting to use the pro as a perk for our potential customers. BUT with my experience and the Netgear slow fix time, we have put that perk on hold for time being. SeemS like it's time for a campaign to let the public know that these cameras aren't up to par with all they promote them to be. As far as 2 way talk!

6 REPLIES 6
Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

This is nothing new on Netgears part. Get used to it. I hadn't tested it except for the first day and it worked.

sqco
Tutor
Tutor
I am definitely not the only customer with this issue. It's all overy the intrrnet
Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Never said you were ?

teampurpleracn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just Purchased a New Arlo Pro Add On Camera to add to my Existing 11 Camera system (older Arlo)  and it connected great, beautiful picture and Audio is Pretty Impressive   BUT I can't Talk back through the phone, Tablet, Computer through the Camera.    what is the FIX????   1 Way Audio is NOT 2 Way Audio........

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Mobile devices have been the issue.  From a computer, you can go into the sound settings and make sure the mic isn't off as well as increasing the gain.  

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Just tested again via my iPhone 7 Plus. No issues.