Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
iamaut
Aspirant
Aspirant

New user;   It appears to me that you can only schedule at the Base Station level which means for a given time, I can only activate one camera unless I choose "Activate" which automatically activates both my camera's.  If I choose Settings, I see two entires for the base station, one below the other (one has a bell on it) and then the two cameras.  I am wondering if that is normal or should I remove everything and start again. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Creating a custom mode allows you to set up a rule for one camera. Save and reedit the mode to add more rules for more cameras, one at a time. Any camera without​a rule is disarmed. You can schedule any modes as you need.

In Settings, you have the primary entry for the Pro base where you can set various things. The secondary one simply allows you to name it. It's normal.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Creating a custom mode allows you to set up a rule for one camera. Save and reedit the mode to add more rules for more cameras, one at a time. Any camera without​a rule is disarmed. You can schedule any modes as you need.

In Settings, you have the primary entry for the Pro base where you can set various things. The secondary one simply allows you to name it. It's normal.
iamaut
Aspirant
Aspirant

You saved me many gray hairs - thank you for the help - all is well

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As a PS... you can not go thru MIDNIGHT...

if your schedule goes from 10 PM to 2 AM, you must slip it acroos days.

So you would use 10 PM to 1159 PM and the next day 12 midnight to 2 AM

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------