Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Scheduling not working

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Fifiwesfan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello.  I set a schedule for my Arlo Pro but its not working.  Under devices its says all the cameras are off.  Under Mode, it says my base station is armed.  I searched the community and found an answer to turn off/on the base station.  I did that but it didn't fix the problem.  Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
Ysabel
Luminary
Luminary

If your cameras are showing offline on devices, check if your cameras turned ON. To check it go to > Settings > My devices > Select camera > check turn ON and OFF. If camera it doesn't show you the turn ON/OFF camera, that means your cameras are really offline.

To fix it, follow the steps on this knowledge base: https://kb.arlo.com/1133448/My-Arlo-Wire-Free-or-Arlo-Pro-Wire-Free-camera-is-offline-how-can-I-trou...

🙂

TheGardners
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue. All cameras are online, but schedule does not work. If I have it set to be armed from 12am to 6:55am and enable that mode at 5am, the system should be armed immediately. Not only does it NOT arm right away, but the next mode (Set to begin at 6:55am, partially armed [some siren activation, but not all]) also does NOT activate. Why will none of the modes activate while in Schedule mode?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try using a browserto set your modes/rules/schedule up. That seems to be working better than the apps.

TheGardners
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did set up all of the modes and the schedule using a browser. I only tried setting the mode to Schedule via the app. I will try setting it to Schedule mode via the browser and see if it actually applies the defined schedules.

Fifiwesfan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for all the suggestions.  I tried all of them and the scheduling is now working.  The scheduled hours got pushed back and hour somehow but its working.  Much appreciated!

Arlogal
Guide
Guide
I did that and it didn’t fix the issue. I have been having this problem for weeks and siooort can’t help.
Arlogal
Guide
Guide
I tried doing it through the browser and it didn’t work. Support is useless and now it’s dropping my Monday schedule which ironically was set as a weekly schedule but all the other days/times are fine.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

New Base station firmware has been released that should help resolve the issue being discussed here. Check your base station firmware to be sure you are up to date with the latest available version.

Take a look here for more information on this firmware: Firmware Release Scheduled 6/21 to Address IR Rapid Battery Drain and Modes and Schedules Issues

JamesC