Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Schedule is not changing Modes and gets "Stuck" in whatever mode was last manually selected....

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TEKRider
Aspirant
Aspirant

Our Arlo Pro "Schedule" is not changing Modes...it acts as if it gets "stuck" in whatever Mode was Edited or Selected before clicking on Schedule as the final step before loging off.

I'd created a 2nd Mode w/Rules that involves Firing OFF the Siren...that is then scheduled for Late at Night at Work...I named the 2nd Mode "11pm-6:45am Turn ON Siren" (again that's just what I named it so it would makes sense when choosing it in the 'Schedule' area).

But it is getting "stuck"...like in the (attached screenshot) a person can can clearly see that the lil' Clock indicates that it's on Schedule...but it's NOT...it says Armed (because that's what I clicked on last before pressing the Schedule Button. And it will not change. Last night I'd edited that 2nd Mode w/the Siren ON...so when I clicked back on Schedule it "seemed" be in the correct Mode for the correct time...but then when 6:45am rolled around...it did NOT change to Armed...instead it's like it is "Stuck"...then it stayed "Stuck" in Sirion ON Mode even through past 7:45am when it was Scheduled and should have been Disarmed Completely (again see the attached screenshot) but instead the Alarm was going off for the employees as if '...Siren ON' mode had been manually pressed (which it absolulty was not...as the employee all watched me on my iPhone.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sometimes power cycling the base is all that's needed.