Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Request Arlo Pro Upgrade Discount

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jazzy_james
Guide
Guide
I upgraded to the Arlo Wireless System last year after owning the Vuezone system. I paid the $299 upgrade promotion for the 4 Arlo camera system. I'm willing to upgrade once again if Netgear offers an upgrade or addon discount. Let's kindly ask Netgear for this...
4 REPLIES 4
Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Search... MANY people have posted about this.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jazzy_james,

While there isn't currently a "buyback" or "trade in" program, keep in mind that the Arlo Pro Cameras are backward compatible. Additionally, your existing Arlo Wire-Free cameras can be synced to an Arlo Pro Base Station to utilize the new base station features. This allows for flexibility when adding to your existing Arlo Wire-Free system.

JamesC

Jazzy_james
Guide
Guide
Will Arlo increase the number of cameras for the base/free subscription then? I already have 5 cameras (4 arlo wireless and 1 arlo q) which is the max # for the free subscription. Doing an Add-on will cost me dearly...
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Or use a second free account. You could easily swing the Q to a second account since it can't be added to other modes. If you were thinking of a whole Pro system including a base but would be able to keep the existing system as-is, put the Pro system on the second account. Then use Settings, Grant Access from one account to the other so all cameras show up in one login.

Its not perfect but it's free.