Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SFCTeacher
Aspirant
Aspirant

I replaced my iPhone X with an iPhone XS (insurance claim). I am the Arlo account owner, not a user. I do not receive push notifications on the new iPhone. I deleted the app, restarted the phone and turned it back on. My Ipad still receives the notifications. I deleted the app from the iPad, iPhone, restarted both devices and reinstalled. Still no notifications on the iPhone. As a workaround I have email alerts turned on so at least I know when my cameras are sending alerts. I am out of ideas to try. Please help! Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @SFCTeacher,

Make sure that your iPhone XS is running on the latest iOS version.Try to disable and re-enable the iPhone notifications by going to your iPhone Settings > Notifications > Arlo.

SFCTeacher
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am running IOS 12.1.2. I tried disabling and re-enabling notifications. I am still not getting push notifications on my Iphone. I also power down the phone each time I try something new. This is frustrating. Any other ideas?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try the following steps on the section shown here: "If you don't see notifications for a specific app".

If you are still having problems, feel free to let me know.

SFCTeacher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Jessica,

That still did not fix my problem.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me create a case for you so our support team can help you with this. I will send you a private message to gather more information from you.