Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Remove a cell phone

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Trip27
Follower
Follower

Does anyone know how to remove a extra cell phone or device from their account?. I have reached the maximum limit of five and cannot add a new device.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Trip27 wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove a extra cell phone or device from their account?. I have reached the maximum limit of five and cannot add a new device.

From my.arlo.com go into settings->profile->2-Step Verification. Then select "edit" at the bottom of the screen.  You'll see trash can icons next to the phones in the list.

You can also do this from the app: settings->profile->login settings->2-Step Verification.  Edit should be on the top right of the screen.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Trip27 wrote:

From my.arlo.com go into settings->profile->2-Step Verification. Then select "edit" at the bottom of the screen.  You'll see trash can icons next to the phones in the list.

You can also do this from the app: settings->profile->login settings->2-Step Verification.  Edit should be on the top right of the screen.