Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 41 Replies
  • 14 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation
Mrclay
Star
Star

Not really sure what's going on just bought the system hooked everything up went well, except when I Livestream I can hear audio from the camera when I activate push to talk I lose audio from the camera I can press the microphone button and speak and it will transmit to the camera but no sound comes from the camera until I close the live feed and open it back up anyone run into this issue?

41 REPLIES 41
Bellapollo1
Tutor
Tutor
My Arlo Pro Mic button is gone! Can somebody tell me why? -Josh
Iseeyou123
Tutor
Tutor
In addition to the microphone being missing on my I phone , the system is slow. It talks a long time to load & I have all bars full on wifi- The sound also is cracking up & seems to go in & out
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Engineering has deployed a fix that should resolve this issue. Users may need to log out and log back in to their iOS app before they will see fix.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues with the microphone icon when live streaming using the Arlo iOS mobile app.

JamesC

styledata
Star
Star

When will they be updating it? There is no update available yet on iphone, and mic is still not showing in the app.

thank you!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Users may need to log out and log back in to their iOS app before they will see fix.

JamesC

styledata
Star
Star

That didn't help me. What version should the app now be? Or was it a firmware update? How can I tell if it did update?

styledata
Star
Star

Got it! I tried loggin out/in again and it worked. Thank you!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

styledata,

Thanks for confirming!

JamesC

Jim3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue as the fella below.

Not really sure what's going on just bought the system,6-18-17, hooked everything up went well, except when I Livestream I can hear audio from the camera when I activate push to talk I lose audio from the camera I can press the microphone button and speak and it will transmit to the camera but no sound comes from the camera until I close the live feed and open it back up.

I updated to the latest operating system Version 2.4.2... but it still doesnt  work.

I have an Iphone 6..I'm still on the old operating system 9.3.5.

Please advise.

Jim3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue as the fella below.

Not really sure what's going on just bought the system, VMS-4430-100NAS, on 6-18-17, hooked everything up went well, except when I Livestream I can hear audio from the camera when I activate push to talk I lose audio from the camera I can press the microphone button and speak and it will transmit to the camera but no sound comes from the camera until I close the live feed and open it back up.

I updated to the latest operating system Version 2.4.2... but it still doesnt  work.

I have an Iphone 6..I'm still on the old operating system 9.3.5.

Please advise.

002ten
Star
Star
The 2way mic is still not working on Tmobile LTE after the 2.4.2 update
SheBaitsMyHook
Aspirant
Aspirant

It worked for me. You really have to log out. Sometimes when I open the app it looks like I've been logged out so I thought it was a bum fix but go into the app \ settings \ profile and logout then log back in.  iOS.

Iseeyou123
Tutor
Tutor
My arlo pro's speakers are at full volume & I can hardly hear them . Some work well & others I can hardly hear ???? Suggestions ?
Jim3
Aspirant
Aspirant
It's still not working. Any more updates.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Iseeyou123, Jim3,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

002ten
Star
Star
IOS 10.3.3 and arlo update 2.4.3, mic is still not working on Tmobile LTE. Its been more than 2 months.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

002ten,

Engineering is still working hard to resolve this issue. I will provide an update as soon as I have more information.

JamesC