Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Push Notifications not Consistent on iPhone

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
sheltieamore
Aspirant
Aspirant

I noticed last night and again this morning that my Arlo Pro is not consistently sending me push notifications when on Alert mode. I have four cameras and can walk right past one of them and do not receive a push notification of motion detection. Then I can try the same thing with another camera and will get the push notification. And then I can do it all again to test it out and won't get a single push notification for any of the cameras. I just downloaded the iPhone 10.3.2 update this week and am wondering if there is a problem with it and the Arlo app. I'm just concerned that these cameras are not working properly now. I did a motion detection test this morning, and they all flashed as it says they should. All of my push notification settings are on for the app. I'm at a loss. Can anyone help???

5 REPLIES 5
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
same issue it work for few minte and randomly dont got any notfication work around use email
sheltieamore
Aspirant
Aspirant
My email notifications are not coming through unless I also get the push notification.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sheltieamore,

Consider rebooting your mobile device along with the base station (using the on-off) button. Do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

clucyloulou
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have set up all camera's and working fine.  how do you stop it from emailing everytime there is a noise or motion.   I just want my camera's on motion not sound.  please help

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Read the FAQs on this - lots of useful info. Basically, use the Mode tab, select your base and edit your modes. Better yet, create your own custom modes to have full control.