Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Problem with ARLO PRO CAMERA, ORANGE FLASH

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Dyno83
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a new system with four cameras that were succesfully sinked.  One camera all of a sudder started flashing orange (2 orange blinks) and now it shows that it is not connected.

Battery was chaged and recharged and I even swapped in a battery from a working camera.

Camera was deleted from account and I tried to re-sink, I reset base station, still noting

WHAT DO I DO? NOTHING I TRY WORKS.  JUST TWO ORANGE FLASHES EVERY FEW SECONDS?

I HAVE READ ALL OTHER FAQs related to the orange lights and I know I have fully charged batteries...

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Sounds like you've done everything you can. Contact support

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

What happens if you pull the battery AND just power the camera from the ac adapter?

Do you get a led blue flash when first plugged in?

Also, power the Pro by only the adapter and try to sync it to the base as normal ( after it has been removed from settings ) , what happens?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Dyno83
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Steve and Tom

What you said did cause the led light to blink blue for a bit : when I deleted the camera from the account and removed the battery and plugged it into my pc with just the usb cable. Next, I tried to sync and the camera worked as long as it was plugged in to the cabloe. When I placed the battery back it started to flash orange again.  Today another camera that worked for two days is saying it is offline and I had to resync.  Do you think my batteries are being drained for some reason or has the camera battery gone bad? I am using the square rechargable batteries that come with the camera.  This system seems extremely unreliable, do you think I should return it? I can't go through this every few days...

Please let me know what the contact number is for customer service, I tried to find it and all I found is this FAQ and Message Board.

Thank you so much for helping

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Use the Contact Support link at the bottom of the desktop version of these pages.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx