Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro system cameras VMS4430

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Digambari_Miche
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am beyond frustrated and angry. I bought this system and it wasn't cheap and not only did one of my camera batteries come uncharged (Minor irritation to have to go back to the store and get another - havne't done yet), but my cameras keep going offline. they are not far from the base station at all. I've unplugged the base, I've re-synced, I've tried everything that the community had put out there. Nothing is working. I only have one working camera out of 4. 

I also was looking for a contact phone # to call someone at Arlo and couldn't find one. I'm beyond messaging. I need to actually talk to someone. Now. 

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru
United States contact information:

(408)-638-3750

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Digambari_Miche
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks! I found it right after I wrote that too. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Digambari_Miche,

It may not be the distance from the base station causing the issue. WiFi interference from other devices can cause cameras to drop offline and struggle maintaining their connection to the base station. Consider relocating the base station, making sure to limit (if at all possible) the proximity of nearby wireless devices.

Please let us know the results of your support case, if there is anything else I can do to assist feel free to reach out via private message, I would be happy to help.

JamesC