Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 and ultra cameras stopped recording videos after plan upgrade

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
annieMcg
Aspirant
Aspirant
I upgraded my Arlo system last week, buying a new one from Costco. I replaced 4 Pro 3 cameras with Ultra, and installed the new base. Everything worked ok initially.

Today, I was able to finally add the new cameras to my existing plan. While online, i upgraded my plan to Arlo Secure Plus. After that upgrade, only 2 of the cameras continued to record. The cameras i added to the plan do not record to the library. I have tried removing and adding the cameras, did motion sensor tests and added activity zones. Still no recording in the library! Help!
5 REPLIES 5
dcfox1
Master
Master

If you have not, check settings-subscription-manage cameras to make sure they are active and not in the inactive category. 

annieMcg
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did that too! I got 2 of them to record, not sure how. But one of them, a Pro 3, is still not recording since the upgrade
dcfox1
Master
Master

@annieMcg wrote:
Did that too! I got 2 of them to record, not sure how. But one of them, a Pro 3, is still not recording since the upgrade

So it is active in the subscription setting? Then check your Rule for the Pro3 to make sure it is still set to record motion and clear filters in the library. 

About Arlo Modes and Rules

annieMcg
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, it’s active in the subscription. There are no filters on, and it is set to record motion
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@annieMcg wrote:
Yes, it’s active in the subscription. There are no filters on, and it is set to record motion

Maybe try the motion detection test.  https://kb.arlo.com/41/How-do-I-change-the-motion-sensitivity-on-my-Arlo-camera