Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Original USB Charger and cable not compatible

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Andy1628
Initiate
Initiate

Issues with charging my camera battery with the original USB Charger and cable. Message indicates charger not compatible. Anyone have a fix ? Arlo support please help !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Andy1628 wrote:

Issues with charging my camera battery with the original USB Charger and cable. Message indicates charger not compatible. Anyone have a fix ? Arlo support please help !

I recieve that same message from time to time on my solar panels and wall chargers even though they are all Arlo original products.  If this is an intermittent problem, but not a permanent problem, then you may see it from time to time until Arlo figures out what caused this glitch.  If your problem is permanent, then I'd try different camera/charger combinations if possible to see if one of them is truly faulty.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

did you swap a battery with another to see if its the camera/adapter or the battery?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Andy1628 wrote:

I recieve that same message from time to time on my solar panels and wall chargers even though they are all Arlo original products.  If this is an intermittent problem, but not a permanent problem, then you may see it from time to time until Arlo figures out what caused this glitch.  If your problem is permanent, then I'd try different camera/charger combinations if possible to see if one of them is truly faulty.

Andy1628
Initiate
Initiate
Changing the charger solved the problem. Thank you