Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One of my my three cameras keeps going offline and can't connect.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mvu1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please Help.

I have three cameras and the one camera keeps going offline every day a couple of times a day. I have switched the cameras to see if its the camera, but it only happens to the camera in the baby room. I can get it to reconnect if i reset the router a bunch of times or the Base station sometimes. I did recently change my router, but that is all. Please help because its so frustrating because the other two cameras connect just fine. Im stressed because the baby cam is the only one I care about and it keeps going out.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since it's the camera in the baby'r room, even after switching cameras around, it's something about the location. Could be anything from distance to the number of walls (and the stuff inside them) the signal has to pass through to other 2.4GHz devices near the camera (not necessarily WiFi). A different location in the room may help.

mvu1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply. I moved the base station and the camera to have less walls and closer together, but its till happens. The camera will work for a couple of hours and then go out always between 12-1 and 8-9. I don't know why. Any other tips I can try please. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

To be clear, ANY camera in the baby's room has this problem or just the one that has always been there?  If just that one camera, contact support using the link at the bottom here for a possible RMA.