Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Notification LED color?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jsrau01
Follower
Follower

Can anybody tell me what the LED Color in the Notifications section of Settings in the Mode Function mean?   There are options of None, Green, Yellow, Blue, Red, and White.  What do these do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkC
Luminary
Luminary

This is simply the colour that the little light on your phone will be for Arlo notifications. Not all phones have notification lights but, I think nearly all Samsung phones do though. The notification light is the little LED normally located next to the earpiece or front facing camera on your phone.

I ditched Arlo! As a Company they hold their Customers/Us in complete contempt! We beta test producs for them, the products only work properly for ~70% of the time at best!

If you are serious about your home or work security then look elsewhere! Get a ip Camera System with an NVR and some Blink XT cameras to cover the places you cannot run a cable to. You will NEVER regret moving away from Arlo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MarkC
Luminary
Luminary

This is simply the colour that the little light on your phone will be for Arlo notifications. Not all phones have notification lights but, I think nearly all Samsung phones do though. The notification light is the little LED normally located next to the earpiece or front facing camera on your phone.

I ditched Arlo! As a Company they hold their Customers/Us in complete contempt! We beta test producs for them, the products only work properly for ~70% of the time at best!

If you are serious about your home or work security then look elsewhere! Get a ip Camera System with an NVR and some Blink XT cameras to cover the places you cannot run a cable to. You will NEVER regret moving away from Arlo!
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As mentioned... or usu the same led used when you charge the phone

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------