Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Nothing but a blank screen on my I Phone App

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
AC501
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo app on my iPhone shows nothing but a blank screen. All the cameras are gone the base unit is gone the only thing I have is the menu options at the bottom of the screen. No devices to lool at, the library is empty the mode menu is there but nothing to select to arm or disarm the system. The settings button is there but everything is empty. Noticed this after the latest app update for my phone. Uninstalled everything and reinstalled it once everything came back and was working for about a day. Now it's gone again
6 REPLIES 6
Usagiman
Tutor
Tutor

Same for me too, all devices gone except base station. Hoping its just temporary.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

FWIW, I am not seeing this on my iphone.

Phelps
Star
Star
Same exact problem right after updated app. Husband that hasn’t updated the app has no problems. They clearly have the problem with the update. Sure doesn’t make me want to subscribe to anything ever. My stuff should work or an update should be corrected pronto. It seems I can get it to occasionally work if I reset my phone EVERY time. Ridiculous.
What phones do you all have? I have iPhone 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I have a few questions for those with this still occurring. 

1. Is this issue occurring on an Android or iOS device?
  2. Which version OS does your device currently have installed?
  3. Which version of the Arlo app are you using? 
Phelps
Star
Star
Yes. I told the rest of my family not to update and they have no issues. I am able to get it to work in bursts if I iPhone reset my phone each time.

Is this issue occurring on an Android or iOS device?
iOS

Which version OS does your device currently have installed?

Which version of the Arlo app are you using?
It says 3.1 (2105)
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Phelps

Thank you for the info. Can you update to the latest version of iOS 14.4.2 and see if the issue persists.