Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not seeing any communication from Arlo

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
LWubs
Aspirant
Aspirant

The 2FA authentication loop is killing me.  I don't receive texts or emails from Arlo.  Arlo is not blocked by my email account and I cannot chat with an agent because I cannot receive emails from Arlo to validate my account.  I'm stuck in a loop and Arlo's support options need work.  I'm thinking of switching because it seems that Arlo doesn't really care at this point.  

The only way to resolve this is to chat with a live person, but I cannot do that because either Arlo is blacklisting or locking my account (not receiving texts or emails), or that my email account is blocking Arlo (which is not the case).   So how do I actually get to chat with a live person to resolve this?

7 REPLIES 7
Dannybear
Master
Master
Have you checked the spam folder of your email account?
LWubs
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have. Nothing in spam. Nothing in my inbox. I switch to my phone as the alternative and the number is the same but Arlo is not sending texts either.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi LWubs,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Hocine
Aspirant
Aspirant
One of my cameras aren’t working what do I do
Hocine
Aspirant
Aspirant
I followed all the recommendations that it gave me what else do I do
Hocine
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did all the recommendations from the app and the camera keeps blinking orange and the app says it’s off line
Dannybear
Master
Master
Blinking orange camera suggests the camera battery is flat, try recharging the camera.

Edit:

https://kb.arlo.com/642/What-do-the-different-LED-behaviors-on-my-Arlo-camera-mean