Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No motion detection, no push notifications, no recordings, ONLY live viewing works - Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Brooke_W
Follower
Follower

Had cameras up for aprox 2 weeks and as of last night they are no longer working.  No motion is being detected, therefore no push notifications are comign through and no recording is taking place.

Battery's on both cameras are 98%. Linked to base station is at full bars.

I'm not sure what the person icon is for, but on one of my cameras it's yellow and other is black. I have grey ears on both and the end icon (no clue what it even is) on both cameras is grey.

Anyone have a suggestion on what's going on or how to fix?

I'm within a few days of my return/refund date.  Don't want to miss that window if this is a standard issue with this system.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide some guidance. 

Details: Arlo Pro 2 cameras, Hardware: VMB4000r3

2 REPLIES 2
pc2k17
Hero
Hero
First thing to try is to restart the base. (power off and back on) Either pull the power cord out of the back of the base or push the on/off button located in the back, then give it 30 seconds or so and plug it back in. See if that fixes your issue.
watchdog99
Luminary
Luminary
the yellow man means that camera is in its armed state and it has been triggered according to how you have armed, ie motion and or audio. the black man icon means that that particular camera is armed but not triggered.