Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Camac
Aspirant
Aspirant

I fat fingered something and had to reset the base station, I cannot get Video feed in any other device OTHER than my iphone that I did the reset procedure on.(Invited guest, My Laptop etc...)  Tried a power off on Base station for 1 min, No luck, Phone and laptop no luck either.  Whats next??

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Reset the system and start fresh. Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button to add the base and sync the cameras. Verify all firmware is up to date by comparing to what's found in the Release Notes section here.

Camac
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the advice. 

I dread getting back on the ladder and re marrying the cameras.  I tried something different, I sent a request to my better half and used a capital letter in her E-mail(Arlo program wouldn't let me send a duplicate authorization request to the same E-mail as before) Since caps is "different" as far as the program email goes, she got it and reinstalled the App as per the Authorization request.  all works well now.

Funny, she deleted/reinstalled the app last night before I sent the request again and it didn't work.  Works now.

Thanks for the help!!

R/Mac