Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No Ethernet connection between Arlo Pro base and router. Spent 2 hours with technicians.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ana29
Aspirant
Aspirant

My cams were off for a year. Now when I try to reconnect them, it does not work : I spent 2 hours with technicians and they could not help me. There is no Ethernet connexion between the Arlo base and my router. I tried every trouble shooting suggested ( reset base, unplug and replug it, change Ethernet Cable, tried different LAN ports). Result is always the same : power light green, no light for the planet icon, and orange light for the cam icon.
Support told me to reset my router but I cannot risk to lose the internet connexion because I telework. My wifi does detect Arlo signal, the problem seems to be between the Arlo base and the router. Any idea to help me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You could try connecting it to another person's network to see if that helps. If not, it sounds like a hardware problem. Unfortunately, it also sounds like you're out of warranty so only a new base would help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You could try connecting it to another person's network to see if that helps. If not, it sounds like a hardware problem. Unfortunately, it also sounds like you're out of warranty so only a new base would help.

Ana29
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks, I’ll try and keep you posted. I might have to buy a new Arlo base after that
Ana29
Aspirant
Aspirant
The modem was the problem. I tried it on someone else’s and it worked to I had Bell change my model and everything works now. Thanks for your help 🙂