Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor

Has anybody seen any improvements. What is supposed to be fixed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager
11 REPLIES 11
manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
It's supposed to fix the biggest issue... the false triggering issue.
surfer1000
Luminary
Luminary
Still triggering with wind noise here in UK, have turned my mics off again!
surfer1000
Luminary
Luminary
Have notice unlimited recording time while motion detected is now back in recording setup.
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Thanks for the information hopefully things will be working better now
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
I think they also did something with the sensitivity on the motion. Because I'm able to increase the motion sensitivity and not get false alerts
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

surfer1000 wrote:
Have notice unlimited recording time while motion detected is now back in recording setup.

Good catch - hadn't noticed that.

RWEED
Apprentice
Apprentice
Have notice unlimited recording time while motion detected is now back in recording setup
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have this set but it times out @ 16 seconds everytime, wont got any longer when though the motion hasnt stopped.

silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

This is a really nice upgrade as I have my cameras set to 1 min record time and now can set to "record while motion is detected" this can really save on battery life and not have the camera running till it times out at 1 min.

serghe
Guide
Guide

"Record until activity stops (up to 300 sec)" still doesn't work. 

The good thing I noticed is that the time between recordings is now down to one second. GOOD JOB!!

serghe
Guide
Guide
I take that back: "Record until activity stops (up to 300 sec)" does WORK, and from what I saw today it works pretty well.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

See the firmware release notes here for details:

Release Notes – Arlo Pro Camera, Arlo Pro Base, Arlo Wire-Free Base 29th March 2017

JamesC