Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New App Is Not Working

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mavpscvw
Follower
Follower

After the update, so called "improvements" the app is unusable. First thing i noticed was the Mode was not enabled, i noticed that it was not recording for 2 day, and i wanted to see an incident that happened and i couldn't. I end up enabling the Mode to Armed, 4 hours later it got disarmed on its own. Now I'm having problems where my arlo pro base is fully power up all 3 light showing green, but the app is saying the device offline, to check my power connections. Please fix this now, in 1 week i have 3 days of no recording.

3 REPLIES 3
trickytcamgeek
Luminary
Luminary

This was a terrible update failure.

The “live” video stream no loger works on an ipad.  It says “live”, but its not.   Please urgently roll back this disaterous “upgrade” which is a big software mess.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Mavpscvw,

What firmware version is your base station & cameras running? What device are you experiencing the issue on? Have you tried to reboot the base station?

trickytcamgeek
Luminary
Luminary

@ShayneS wrote:

Mavpscvw,

What firmware version is your base station & cameras running? What device are you experiencing the issue on? Have you tried to reboot the base station?

@ShayneS Is you head in the sand?  Haven’t you read any of the 100s of complaints on this topic?