Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My system will not work for more that 10 seconds after I reboot/change batteries

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Arlo05222020
Aspirant
Aspirant

My system will not work for more that 10 seconds after I reboot/change batteries ect. No issues with internet. This experience has been worse than I had with AT&T.  When I talk to a tech the problem is always with me. In the beginning I asked specifically about the potential issues I am now having and I was told there would be no issues. Stay tuned for when I take all of my equipment and have an Office Space therapy session. 

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Arlo05222020

Can you please provide more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing?

When you mention "My system will not work for more that 10 seconds after I reboot/change batteries ect." what does this consist of?

• Is the base station going offline?
  • Are the cameras dropping offline?
  • Are you losing connection to your cameras in App?
  • What are the status LEDs on the base displaying?

Do you have a case number I can review regarding this report?

Arlo05222020
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cameras go offline. Base station goes offline. AND, someone changed my handle on here to this generic name. I want my original name back. ARLOisAWEFUL. Thank you in advance. 

With no due respect,

A disgruntled and cheated customer

Arlo05222020
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update. I am getting ghosted by Arlo and my profile info and ability to start another thread has gone away. I dont think they want me to voice my experience anymore.  They could have just kept blowing me off and saying the problem is on my end. Ill just keep making new profiles. 

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Arlo05222020  You still are not giving ShaneS the information he ask from you. The rants are are not going to help anyone to give you answers. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Arlo05222020

May I ask for your case number so I can review it?

Thank you