Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Arlo pro base station has been offline for three days, please help

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Chernan
Initiate
Initiate
I have rebooted the base station and my modem several times. I have disconnected and reconnect all the cables but the problem persist. The app says that the station is offline and the light for the internet connection on the base is orange. The cameras are still synced up, the light is solid green but the base won't connect to the internet. My internet service otherwise is working as usual. What can I do? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chernan
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you for your reply. I tried turning the base station off and on one more time and now it seems to be working fine again. Crossing fingers, hoping this was a one time thing. I have no idea why it wasnt working for three days

thanks 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

What modem router have you got? If it's an ISP supplied one, it might have the required ports block. Required ports are 80, 123, 443. If this is the case, get support from your ISP to remote in and open the ports.

Could try a different ethernet cable from the router to your base station. Could try a different ethernet port on your router. The internet LED and other 2 LEDs need to be green for the system to function

Chernan
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you for your reply. I tried turning the base station off and on one more time and now it seems to be working fine again. Crossing fingers, hoping this was a one time thing. I have no idea why it wasnt working for three days

thanks