Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Arlo Pro can’t record

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jwsg
Follower
Follower
I have two Arlo Pro cameras and the base station. Bought these as a package.

I had some internet issues while moving house and had to reset and remove the devices from my account during the troubleshooting.

When I added them back in, I noticed that I was only able to arm and enable recording on one of the cameras.

The other camera can be armed but it told me to upgrade my plan to enable recording.

This was not the deal when I bought the Arlo in the first place. I was entitled to 7 day free recording for getting the Arlo Pros. They were working fine before this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Pro 2 and older cameras still have the free 7 days for up to 5 cameras so you're set. Dunno why this is happening to you - I'd try a full system reset again to see what happens. If the same thing, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here because it may be an accouint issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Pro 2 and older cameras still have the free 7 days for up to 5 cameras so you're set. Dunno why this is happening to you - I'd try a full system reset again to see what happens. If the same thing, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here because it may be an accouint issue.