Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Rajjski
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok here goes...I have 4 cameras that were onced synced with the base since I got it from Amazon Jan. of 2017, no problems until now.  Now I get "cameras off line" on my app and desk top.  I got a solid amber camera light on my base when there's no cameras synced, the rest are green (power, internet).  I tried resetting with a paper clip, re-installing firmware, and even switching outlets...no haps!  I've enjoyed the cameras until now.  I'm open for suggestions and wondering if my base is gone to arlo heaven...thanks in advance.  

2 green, 1 amber cam light.2 green, 1 amber cam light.Oh one more thing...When I try to sync my cameras, the blue lights blink slow then rapidly likes its syncing, then the base cam light turns solid amber.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rajjski,

If you performed a reset (pressing the reset button on the back of the base station) this factory resets the device. You must then remove all devices in your account under Settings > My Devices and then add the base station back to the account by clicking "Add Device" and then selecting base station. Was this done?

After the base station is added back to the account you can then go through the process of syncing each camera.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Someone else described the same problem. I'll have a look for the recent post to see if there was a solution

Rajjski
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks Steve

steve_t wrote:

Someone else described the same problem. I'll have a look for the recent post to see if there was a solution

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rajjski,

If you performed a reset (pressing the reset button on the back of the base station) this factory resets the device. You must then remove all devices in your account under Settings > My Devices and then add the base station back to the account by clicking "Add Device" and then selecting base station. Was this done?

After the base station is added back to the account you can then go through the process of syncing each camera.

JamesC

Rajjski
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'll try these things and get back.

Thx James

Rajjski
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thx James,

You are indeed the man!