Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Multiple open windows

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JohnnyM62
Guide
Guide

Feature request...is to be able to open, watch my cameras live and still be able to go to settings, mode, etc...to navigate and manage, adjust the settings without losing camera sight visibility. I wanted to set off my siren, at home...while watching and listening...to hear if it actually went off...but I couldn't confirm...I know a round about but complicated way....was to turn on the sensitivity of the audio, to turn on audio recording....and then turn on the siren...and go back and watch/listen to see if it was activated....BUT, what if I was watching a thief, and I wanted to turn on the siren...which was somewhat difficult to navigate to...and watch/hear the theif respond to the siren....I can't....because navigating toward something else, disconnects the live view feed. Just an idea, I hope works.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Siren feature can be manually activated without interrupting the live stream. To do this, initiate live stream on the desired camera(s) and then tap the "Turn Siren ON" button on the devices screen.

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Siren feature can be manually activated without interrupting the live stream. To do this, initiate live stream on the desired camera(s) and then tap the "Turn Siren ON" button on the devices screen.

JamesC