Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
lemaranon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I'm having problems with my cameras Arlo Pro. On September 27, I bought 4 cameras together with the base station. Out of the 4 cameras, only one works while the other 3 have problems with the motion detection system. I already tried doing the motion detection test and while I do so the orange LED light blinks correctly. I also placed them at 2.1 mt over the floor as the position's specifications said.

I'm also experiencing problems with the app. I can't change the subscription plan I don't know why?? I currently have the basic plan and when I click the "Mode" tab to change settings, it reads "getting information". 

IMG_4C4BC9E81D67-1.jpegIMG_9560E60DABBE-1.jpeg

I've tried everything already and nothing works. I've uninstalled and installed the app numerous times and nothing changes. I'm also unable to change any settings directly from the Arlo website.

Can someone help me? Has anyone experienced this? Thanks for your help in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

lemaranon,

May I ask what country you are in? You can try performing a factory reset and testing your mode feature again.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
True-dee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Try taking out the battery and putting it back in. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

lemaranon,

May I ask what country you are in? You can try performing a factory reset and testing your mode feature again.

lemaranon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I did it and nothing happened

lemaranon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi True-dee,

Yes, I did it and nothing happened

lemaranon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi ShayneS

I'm from Ecuador, and I'll take your recommendations soon as possible.

By the way, the currently firmware of the base station is 1.11.9.0_26520 and the all cameras is 1.092.0.19_26228

lemaranon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I solved it thanks for your help Arlo Team

Nghiatran
Aspirant
Aspirant
Nghiatran
Aspirant
Aspirant