Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
rebelsgirl
Guide
Guide
We just bought arlo pro. I am able to hear outside noises where the cameras are placed but there is nowhere on the arlo app to be able to push to talk. Can someone please guide me to where I can find the answer. Or if you have an answer I'd appreciate it.
I've read about people not being able to use different browsers to be able to use push to talk. But mine opens in an app and not in a browser. Perhaps I'm doing this wrong?
Tia,
Kimberly
Arlo pro
Using arlo app for Android
27 REPLIES 27
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greenalux,

Log out of the arlo mobile app (Settings > Profile > Log out) and sign back in. You should then be able to see and use the icon.

If you're still having trouble, uninstall the Arlo mobile app and download a fresh version from the app store.

JamesC

LindseyB1982
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue since last week when I log on through the app on my iPhone 7. The push to talk button is still there when I log on through the website on a PC though. Has anyone figured out a solution to this problem yet?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

LindseyB1982,

Log out of the arlo mobile app (Settings > Profile > Log out) and sign back in. You should then be able to see and use the icon.

If you're still having trouble, uninstall the Arlo mobile app and download a fresh version from the app store.

JamesC