Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Hreinshagen10
Follower
Follower

When I am logged into any of my cameras via the network the receiving microphone on the camera seems to cut in and out so I don't hear all of the audio that's coming through the camera.? Is there a Fix for this? This seem to happen after there was an update to the system via the website? I saw a notification saying do you want to update so I chose yes and that's what my problem started

32 REPLIES 32
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The engineering team is investigating reports of this issue. i will provide an update as soon as I know more.

JamesC

Stevejb
Apprentice
Apprentice

It's been almost a month since the last response..   Any word?

Suavecito
Initiate
Initiate

I was running a Canary Flex on a cellphone hotspot and never had an issue with anything. I bought the Arlo two pack system thinking it would be better due to the base station. Everything works well minus the live feed lag. 

I'm running the Arlo with a local service provider, not a hotspot. I got better live feed with the Canary on a mobile hotspot than what I'm currently getting with Arlo.

sethprejean
Initiate
Initiate

Hello, It's been more than 7 days so I'm opening a case with the BBB this week.

Can we PLEASE get an update as to what engineering has found? My cameras are still cutting out with talkback delay.

CocoAndUrschl
Guide
Guide
The problem exist now 1/2 a year - no update solve it - no reaction from Arlo - meanwhile i think about to sell the 3 cams - use cables and buy a solution which is working 😞
wiredgorilla
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having same issue I talk they can her me but when they talk huge dely can't her them for 1 min I have 1gb upload 1gb download super fast internet only thing connected to it is Arlo 4 cameras Arlo pro and Arlo q
wiredgorilla
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am ready to switch as well
popmyers
Aspirant
Aspirant

@wiredgorilla wrote:
I am ready to switch as well

I just received my Arlo Pro and am getting in house before installing.

I'm having same problem as everyone else here. My cameras are not picking up my Push To Talk. If they do it's broken pieces of what I've said.

Is there a fix for this? If not I will be returning.

will be returning.