Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Loading problem

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
albertowaltrus
Aspirant
Aspirant

My security videos won't load so I can view them. They are in the library but when I go to view them, I get a loading acknowledgement but they don't load. It doesn't work on either of my pc's, it just says loading....I do get real time viewing when I click on a device but no playback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cycleclive63
Tutor
Tutor

Having the same problem with windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, but works fine with Google Chrome - seems to be an issue since windows updates yesterday perhaps? 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Cycleclive63
Tutor
Tutor

Having the same problem with windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, but works fine with Google Chrome - seems to be an issue since windows updates yesterday perhaps? 

albertowaltrus
Aspirant
Aspirant

You called it, it's a Windows 10 issue!! Thanks for the help!!

pc2k17
Hero
Hero

Yes it started after the recent win10 update, but it's not a windows 10 issue per say. The new version of windows (1803) with the KB update rolled into it has been out for months. Arlo should have tested Edge in 1803 and fixed their website to work correctly. Arlo website is the only one I'm having issues with. At a minimum, Arlo should test their website with Edge, Chrome, Firefox each time the browsers are updated and adjust code on thier website accordingly.