Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Larger yard signs

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
JimOfWA
Tutor
Tutor
I have Arlo Pro & would like to have larger yard signs rather than the small window ones include with the gear. Does anyone know where I can get them? Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
jcwrks
Luminary
Luminary

Get a local sign company, or someone who works with vinyl signs, to make you some.

DSmitty
Aspirant
Aspirant

I totally agree... the company should have lawn signs available, like all the other security/alarm companies. For the price I paid for one camera/system, I shouldn't have to go have one made. 

MarkC
Luminary
Luminary

I am on the fence about this!

I am still not sure if advertising you have "Arlo" is such a great idea, anyone knowing what they are might actually make the cameras the target themselves.

If anything just generic "CCTV in operation" signs may be a better option.

Also not everyone wants to advertise cameras on their property, in fact I do not know a single person who uses cameras at home that has any signage stating so. So for Netgear to produce larger cards when they may only be used 50% of the time is not great business sense but then the people who want them will obviously disagree with my view Smiley Tongue

I ditched Arlo! As a Company they hold their Customers/Us in complete contempt! We beta test producs for them, the products only work properly for ~70% of the time at best!

If you are serious about your home or work security then look elsewhere! Get a ip Camera System with an NVR and some Blink XT cameras to cover the places you cannot run a cable to. You will NEVER regret moving away from Arlo!