Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Larger yard signs

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
JimOfWA
Tutor
Tutor
I have Arlo Pro & would like to have larger yard signs rather than the small window ones include with the gear. Does anyone know where I can get them? Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
jcwrks
Luminary
Luminary

Get a local sign company, or someone who works with vinyl signs, to make you some.

DSmitty
Aspirant
Aspirant

I totally agree... the company should have lawn signs available, like all the other security/alarm companies. For the price I paid for one camera/system, I shouldn't have to go have one made. 

MarkC
Luminary
Luminary

I am on the fence about this!

I am still not sure if advertising you have "Arlo" is such a great idea, anyone knowing what they are might actually make the cameras the target themselves.

If anything just generic "CCTV in operation" signs may be a better option.

Also not everyone wants to advertise cameras on their property, in fact I do not know a single person who uses cameras at home that has any signage stating so. So for Netgear to produce larger cards when they may only be used 50% of the time is not great business sense but then the people who want them will obviously disagree with my view Smiley Tongue

I ditched Arlo! As a Company they hold their Customers/Us in complete contempt! We beta test producs for them, the products only work properly for ~70% of the time at best!

If you are serious about your home or work security then look elsewhere! Get a ip Camera System with an NVR and some Blink XT cameras to cover the places you cannot run a cable to. You will NEVER regret moving away from Arlo!