Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Adifish
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I recently perchased a new iPhone and deleted all data from my old iPhone and reset  the old one so I could sell it.

Both iPhone's are/were called "Adrian's iPhone"

When going into the Enabled Devices area of the geofence setting area I can see "Adrian's iPhone" to pick but it seems this is still my old iPhone and not the new one. To make sure I changed the name of my new iPhone to "Adrian's iPhone 2", and (after deleting the app, rebooting my iPhone, reinstalling the app, logging in/out of the app, etc) my new iPhone now named "Adrian's iPhone 2" still isn't showing up in the list of avalible devices. Only my old iPhone called "Adrian's iPhone" can be picked from the list.

I am having the same sort of issue with the push notifications area of the geofencing setting. A little different but I suspect due to the same problem on the server.

Is there anyway I can get the geofencing on my account reset so I can start from new? or at least have all devices removed from my account so I can add them again via reinstalling the app?

Thanks,

Adrian

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

there is a way to remove a "added" goefence phone from the app. will try to find the info for you.

this may help;

https://kb.arlo.com/1096229/How-do-I-add-and-manage-multiple-mobile-devices-for-geofencing

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------