Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Incompatible Charger Error

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

One of my cams suddenly giving me this prompt error. It was perfectly fine for several months until the Database service was down a couple of days ago. I'm using the original cable and Charger with No battery inside the cam. How can this be Arlo? Is this a bug? Please fix it.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

@JamesC

Thanks for followup.. I did several restarts on the base and so far the error prompt disappeared.. I figured this is the result of the Database being down last week and might be a bug? Again, this particular cam that I'm getting this error is setup without a battery but instead connected directly thru Outlet using the original cable/Adapter.. It's been working eversince until this recent outage which am starting to see a lot of glitches now than before.. I just hope there's a fix soon.. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
skingspan
Luminary
Luminary

My camera was showing the same error a few days ago after a big snowstorm.  A few days later it was fine.  I have been keeping an eye on it and seems to be ok now.

--------------------------------------------
https://wickedsmarthome.blogspot.com/
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Moisture may have gotten into your connections. Have you pulled them out, checked and dried, and carefuuly and completely reseated them?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JPC,

Are you still experiencing this behavior after the suggestions above by jguerdat? Please let us know.

JamesC

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

@JamesC

Thanks for followup.. I did several restarts on the base and so far the error prompt disappeared.. I figured this is the result of the Database being down last week and might be a bug? Again, this particular cam that I'm getting this error is setup without a battery but instead connected directly thru Outlet using the original cable/Adapter.. It's been working eversince until this recent outage which am starting to see a lot of glitches now than before.. I just hope there's a fix soon..