Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have 5 Arlo Pros and one won't connect only to my app

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Machine101
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 5 Arlo Pros and a Base Station. I recently recieved a new camera b/c it was deemed bad. Now it won't connect only to my app of the 3 users. I've done hard resets, soft resets, unplugged base station, deleted and re-added my app. I have more problems w/ these cameras than my 17 y/o step-daughter. I'm seconds from losing my **bleep**. I don't have time to sit and type crap like this all day. I need to be seeing my business. Not finding out about cameras. This is bull**bleep**!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Machine101,

What is the camera LED and base station LED behavior when attempting to sync?

JamesC

Machine101
Aspirant
Aspirant

It seems to be normal for the most part. The middle internet light on base station has been blinking but, it's dont that since I purchased it. Internet connection is fine. All other cameras work perfect. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Machine101,

A successful sync is indicated by a rapid flashing blue LED on the camera. Do you see this after attempting the sync process? If not, consider plugging the camera in with the included power adapter and then attempt the sync process again.

JamesC

Machine101
Aspirant
Aspirant

It blinks properly w/ and w/o power adapter and still won't connect. I have a case number now.