Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I Cannot Log In To My Account

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Khone
Luminary
Luminary

I'd like to know what is going on with Arlo. All of a sudden I can't log in to my account. I've reset my password 3 times and even then I can't log in with the new passwords.

There are other issues with ARLO and if I can't get them solved, I will eliminate ARLO from my life and get a system that works and has U.S. based support. Another issue I posted about was no zoom on any videos. Supposedly that issue was elevated to Support. No response on it.

FYI - I had to go on line and search for ARLO on the web because I had no other way to get to this page. I tried the Support link and nothing. Tried Chat, doesn't work and neve has. I clicked on Community and entered my saved password (not the one for my accoount not the changed one either) and that's how I'm able to make this post.

If anyone knows why I cannot log in to my account, clue me in.

I'm firmly convinced that ARLO is interested only in a person's money and not remotely interested in problems with their system or solutions.

Color me Pi___ed-off and you would be correct. My patience with ARLO is extremely thin.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you using Kaspersky AV?

Khone
Luminary
Luminary

No. Why?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Kaspersky has caused recent login problems when using a browser to check Arlo.

You also mention trying chat but did you try the phone option?

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx