Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Husband downloaded new Arlo app and has admin access. Can't select all and delete videos.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Pam66
Aspirant
Aspirant

My husband downloaded the new app and he does have admin access. The feature where he can select all the videos and delete at one time is no longer on his app. Mine works fine. Suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Pam66,

What phone device does your husband use? Does your husband have the latest Arlo app version?

Pam66
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
Husband had an IPhone 8 and has the latest app installed. This started with the new app. He didn’t have the problem with the old app.

silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I have the same problem and I am on android version 9, now if I delete videos I have to select each one, before I just highlighted one vid and a green dot would come up then tap select all in the upper right corner well that select all is now de-select all as it says when you tap it.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Pam66,

When your husband is trying to delete videos, does he see the "Select" option on the top-right corner? And if he does see it, does he see the "Select All" option after he taps on "Select"?

Hey silverado44,

Do you not see the "Select All" option on your Android device? Are you using the new Arlo app latest version? If you don't see the "Select All" option, could you provide a screenshot that doesn't show it after you tap on "Select"?