Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
GrayhawkDD
Follower
Follower

This is no doubt an old question, but I am a new user. I cannot increase the speech volume on my Arlo Pro to be able to talk through the camera to a potential intruder. My dogs can barely hear my voice, but my wife cannot. I researched and found that I had to ensure I had the latest operating updates, but I can't find those either. I have looked for software downloads for both PC and my Android phone. Where do I find updates? How do I increase the speech volume?

The camera alone has already proven a great deterent. I watched an unkknown individual back a Jeep into my driveway and right up to my garage/workshop. He exited and looked up and down the roadway, then turned to shut his door, saw the camera, and immediately got back into his jeep and drove away. Great little system but with a few annoyances. 

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

If you go Settings > My Devices > [name of camera] > Audio settings you should get a menu that allows you to toggle on/off the camera's microphone and speaker as well as control for the speaker's volume