Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to contact Arlo re faulty battery (Netgear VMS4430 Arlo Pro Security System)

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
IanBoyd
Aspirant
Aspirant

To Netgear.

I have spent several hour on the internet and your web site, you cant register a poroduct, nothing works (live chat doesn't open, there is no email contact address, etc....), and all that happens you end up in a loop. Groudhog Day is an understatement. How can I get in contact via email so I can contact a 'real person'. My problem is simple, the goods supplied has one faulty battery and I want to know how to get it replaced under the warranty. Please read the above before sending me a standard response that I can claim via www.netgear.com/warranty as this does not work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

Arlo is no longer part of Netgear so attempting to register your product with Netgear or using their service will be fruitless. Your equipment is automatically registered with Arlo when you install it. As far as customer service, if you follow the Contact Support banner at the bottom of this page and click on the banner again on the following page you will find the phone numbers for each country that Arlo is active in.

Brian

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
brh
Master
Master

Arlo is no longer part of Netgear so attempting to register your product with Netgear or using their service will be fruitless. Your equipment is automatically registered with Arlo when you install it. As far as customer service, if you follow the Contact Support banner at the bottom of this page and click on the banner again on the following page you will find the phone numbers for each country that Arlo is active in.

Brian

rye_whiskey
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have the same issue.  Was hoping I could handle via email as well (or at least start the process).

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Emai isn't an option. Use the others.