Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jam436
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have an older Arlo Pro system with a VMB4000r3 base station and five cameras.
Like everybody else I received the EOL email, as did my son.

A few days later he received a second email offering a discount for both new equipment and subscription plans.
I did not. I don't know if it landed in my spam folder or I just didn't receive one.
Either way, I'm trying to find out how to contact Arlo Support, and it doesn't seem possible without a subscription plan already in place. I'm trying to request that email to be resent...
Is there any way humanly possible to contact these people either by phone or email?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You could temporarily get a 1 camera sub and then cancel it after contact is complete. I'll tag the mods here as the other option - @JamesC , @ShayneS 

jam436
Apprentice
Apprentice

The only thing there is, if I do somehow manage to get that email with the discount offer, I may not be able to take advantage of it once I open a subscription.
I wouldn't put that past them.
I've never seen a company that built such an impenetrable firewall between them and their customers before.
They've made it very clear that if you currently aren't a subscriber, they simply don't want to talk to you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jam436,

If you didn't receive an offer via email, visit https://www.arlo.com/en-us/eol-offer-form.html?cid=a  and enter your email address. You should then receive details including the offer.

JamesC