Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ckado2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had three Arlo Pro . How to arm and disarm individually of each ?  I had already adding mode but somehow when set arm and disarm it still not working per each one . The current feature is when set arm then all of three are arm and disarm all when set disarm . Also I set alerts notification email but email not show it up .

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you mean you want to automatically arm or disarm each camera? You would need however many custom modes with any mixture of cameras (1 to 3 of them) that would be used at any particualr time. You would then add those modes to the schedule in appropriate time slots so they get changed automatically.

Otherwise, you would manually activate a specific mode yourself. You can also use the On/Off toggle in each camera's settings for those occasions that don't fit in a mode or schedule.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It's the basis of using custom modes.... check out the FAQs

with 3 cameras you can have the following custom modes

( since you already have the default of all on(armed ), all off ( disarm ))

A

B

C

A,B

A,C

B,C

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ckado2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your response .  However , it still does not working after I add a mode as A B and C cameras . I clicked on  each the pencil icon just only showed if Motion is detected and do not show the arm or disarm appearance individually even if at the schedule so I can set arm or disarm . That is the issue I could not arm or disarm of each .   ABC all are arm or disarm now when set . Please show me step by step how to set up 1/ automatically or manual to make it work each camera individually or 2/ toggle on off of each camera . For example A disarm B arm C arm . Thanks

Chieu Do