Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to Delete Schedule and start new

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

Hoping someone here can help me. I want to delete my schedule set up and start new as I'm deleting my modes and starting new trying to fix a recording issue. Can anyone tell me how to delete the schedule? I don't want to reset my system and have to climb up & down ladders to reconnect. I have deleted modes twice and then set up again but this hasn't fixed the issue so want to change names on modes then re set up schedule.

Thanks for any help Monica

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Just edit Schedule mode and delete all the blocks you put in there

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Just edit Schedule mode and delete all the blocks you put in there

Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks, I can do that on PC but it wasn't coming up with a delete on my android device. Sorry I feel really stupid now!Woman LOL

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I do wish the interfaces between the web and apps would become more unified for things like this. From Android (and maybe iOS), just edit each block by clicking on it, deselect all days and save.

Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks @jguerdat but my app on my phone has been very glichty today and I couldn't get the edit to work. It also wouldn't change modes and was showing the incorrect mode. My recordings also have the incorrect time stamp and I'm thinking this is part of the problem. Time stamp was correct this afternoon but not this evening.