Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I change the Time itself on the recording the time showing on the recording is wrong

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
mission999
Follower
Follower

How do I change the Time itself on the recording the time showing on the recording is wrong

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

if off by mins, reboot the base via the power button... if by hours, check the time zone settings; Settings/Base/ time zone

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
kaizen099
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I just changed the time zone from Central Time to Atlantic Time and about 20 minutes later there was motion detected but no video was uploading to the library. I restarted my Arlo base station as well. Is there a delay between the time you change the time zone to when videos upload to the library?

Thank you

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The time zone setting shouldn't affect video recordings in any way other than to show the time the video was recorded.

kaizen099
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi thank you for the reply. It’s interesting, the videos started to upload when my current time EST was past the last video that was uploaded with the incorrect time CST. For example, the last video uploaded was at 9:44PM Central Standard Time, then I changed the time zone to Eastern Standard Time. All the alerts that occurred during that time period after I updated the time zone did not upload. Once my current time EST passed 9:44PM all the videos started to upload correctly with the correct time stamp. Just wanted to let you know. Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. Hope you have a nice day!