Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help with Arlo system

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
fsss
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo has completely failed me as a consumer. Despite reaching multiple times keep getting a generic response with no accountability at all. Will stay away from anything to do with Arlo in the future. 

10 REPLIES 10
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @fsss

May I ask what issue you are experiencing with your system? Please provide as much detail as possible.

fsss
Aspirant
Aspirant

All I can say on this open forum that Arlo system's failure  caused me a great agony and your management instead of providing support , as a result of the system's total failure, simply showed me a cold shoulder. 

Am seriously contemplating reaching out to a social media platform to escalate awareness on your product's INCAPABILITY !

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You still haven't told us anything to be able to help. Your failure to communicate doesn't constitute an Arlo issue (which you state is what Arlo has done to you).

fsss
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is a sensitive matter and I would rather not discuss details in public as it's being actively pursued. All I can discuss is that your Arlo security system completely failed to deliver when needed the most.

I would be happy to discuss it with Arlo's management  provided they care about their customers which I have not been able to sense, so far....

Thanks,

dcfox1
Master
Master

This a community forum for peer to peer help. ShayneS is a moderator who tried to help you earlier. So not sure what you are trying to fix if you wont even state a problem. The support contact information is at the bottom of this page. We are not mind readers. 

fsss
Aspirant
Aspirant

Appreciate your guidance as I thought this was being administered by Arlo. Just trying to escalate my concerns to Arlo's corporate management as front line has not been able to assist at all. Pretty much getting a run around......

Thanks again !

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@fsss

If you would like, you can send me a PM with your case number and information on the issue?

fsss
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Shane....

How should I send you PM as I have been reaching out to your customer service through logging into my account and assigned case #. Ironically, keep getting the same answer.

Would like to hear from where the P&Ps come from and some one who can actually make a decision.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@fsss wrote:

How should I send you PM .

You send a PM (private message) by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum page.

fsss
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is an engaging forum as I see  participants making an extra effort to assist and I appreciate it all very much folks ! if only Arlo's management had had the same sense of responsibility. Ironically, no one from Arlo's MANAGEMENT  has reached out to me. 

Thanks again for clarity on PM as I thought there would be a different icon for PMing. 

Find it incumbent upon me to let the community know that I cannot trust the functionality of Arlo's security system as it was a hit & miss although installed correctly following all specs. Made a huge mistake investing in Arlo as the false sense of security ended up costing me a fortune.