Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Had my system for 3 months all went offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jabip
Aspirant
Aspirant

Had my system for 3 months all went offline tried everything on my own to reconnect needed to call Arlo, was on the phone for 1 hour trying to get hub to connect to cameras never could.  I stated I am totally frustrated and want to return, this guy (said his name was ritchie) yea sure, stalled me would not put supervisor on phone said someone would call me back no one ever did.  I called again spoke to probably same guy could not help me said his supervisor Darlene would call back no one ever did.  I called another day got a woman she said i can not return Arlo they can send out a new hub to replace other one she said she would email me with the progress i still to this day have received nothing, oh wait yes i have a poop sandwich!!!!!!!!!!  DO NOT BUY THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS, (ritchie, hahahaha said they are located in the phillipines) watch out, I am out all my money and I have non working cameras!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What exactly have you tried? What do you see? WHat are the LEDs on the base showing?

jabip
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have reset it to factory settings I have done all troubleshooting you can do for an hour ENOUGH already. Send me a refund for a four camera system or I will be in touch with my lawyer.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jabip

What are the status LED displaying on the front of your base station?